Coders Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all of your programming needs and wants.

+2
Kt395
Whitepath
6 posters

Lucky Lotto. (VirtuaLife's lottery)

Whitepath
    Whitepath

Lucky Lotto. (VirtuaLife's lottery) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky Lotto. (VirtuaLife's lottery)

Post by Whitepath 11/17/2009, 12:32 am

Thats agreeable. We just need more contributors. Me and Dixee cant make every game for VL. Well... I mean, we could, its just that VL would be done in 2 more years XP. Lol. That, and I just dont have the raw skill to make an amazing game. I mean, have you seen my game?!
    luke
    luke
    Admin
    Admin

Lucky Lotto. (VirtuaLife's lottery) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky Lotto. (VirtuaLife's lottery)

Post by luke 11/17/2009, 1:06 am

XD it's a good MINIGAME.

And yes, when VL gets to be bigger and more feature-filled, I wil start actually advertising the game, and getting people in here.
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/17/2009, 1:46 am

Hey mans, if you'sin needin some graphic helps laters when its all finish like I can helps make it look all purdy. you knows?

No but really, I can probably revamp the graphic features once its done if you want.
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/17/2009, 9:16 am

o.O That would be great. The sprites are nasty =P
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/17/2009, 12:16 pm

Personally I think spriting and visual effects are the only thing I do acceptably well. I've done some for other people as well.

When your close to done give me a gmk and I'll go in and spice things up if you want. I rather enjoy that part of programming.
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/19/2009, 6:36 pm

Mars wrote:Personally I think spriting and visual effects are the only thing I do acceptably well. I've done some for other people as well.

When your close to done give me a gmk and I'll go in and spice things up if you want. I rather enjoy that part of programming.

Well that one wont be done for a bit, but could you do me a favor and Make me 2 kinds of trees? Lol. This is the sprite style I'm using.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    P.S. This game is for VL
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/19/2009, 7:32 pm

Just pm me more specifics or send me a gmk with the current sprite (doesn't have to have the game just sprites will do.)

I can't work off of a screen shot alone. Well I could but It would be rather off...
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/19/2009, 7:33 pm

I dont even have a tree sprite o.O Lmao. I mean, if your not very good at making trees, or I'm out of line asking, its seriously fine.
    luke
    luke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by luke 11/19/2009, 8:06 pm

ohhhh ahhhh look at the lovely screenie...of a game... all for me....
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/19/2009, 8:18 pm

Its not the tree sprite I need from you... It's stuff Like grass and the block I use them to create a tree. I reference them for size shape and color.

And don't question what I can make... I make things that people did not even think that making it not was there in which solution was.
    John
    John
    Admin
    Admin

Post by John 11/19/2009, 8:40 pm

I make things that people did not even think that making it not was there in which solution was.

O.o Sure...
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/19/2009, 8:50 pm

Mars wrote:Its not the tree sprite I need from you... It's stuff Like grass and the block I use them to create a tree. I reference them for size shape and color.

And don't question what I can make... I make things that people did not even think that making it not was there in which solution was.
    Lol, I'm sorry if I came off rude. I really did mean to. It was actually an attempt to seem less rude =P.

And @ Luke... Lmao
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/19/2009, 8:58 pm

No you didn't seem rude, I'm just 50% troll... so... yeah...
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/19/2009, 9:04 pm

Oh, well, I'm sorry for being Troll'ish.
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/19/2009, 9:07 pm

Wait... what? are you trying to rob me of my job?!
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/19/2009, 9:12 pm

I'm... What?! What?? I'm so confused >.>
    Mars
    Mars

Post by Mars 11/19/2009, 9:15 pm

Thought so... >.>
    Yeah... so... about those sprites...
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 11/19/2009, 9:26 pm

Lol. I really didnt know what your talking about pale

Anywho. I sent you a message
    Kt395
    Kt395

Post by Kt395 1/9/2010, 6:38 pm

C'mon! Get workin please! I LOVE updates... And I'm bored.
    luke
    luke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by luke 2/7/2010, 3:36 pm

When is the next lotto gonna come out?
    Whitepath
    Whitepath

Post by Whitepath 2/7/2010, 11:01 pm

O_O When I... Do it? Lol, let me dig it out of its hole Razz
    Kt395
    Kt395

Post by Kt395 2/8/2010, 9:17 pm

XD get it done soon please!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 6:19 pm