Coders Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all of your programming needs and wants.

3 posters

Help with Mario Party 7 ??

ranga227
    Stranger
    Stranger

Help with Mario Party 7 ?? Empty Help with Mario Party 7 ??

Post by ranga227 7/4/2009, 11:23 pm

I know it's for Game Cube but couldn't decide which forum to put it in so I chose this one. I have three problems with this game and I have looked everywhere but can't find anything that answers my questions.

1. I have only one mini game that still has never shown up to play, and I can't figure out how I could finally get that one last game to come up in the list so I can play it, to fix my second problem...

2. I can't get into Bowsers Decathlon Castle in the mini games room because it says I do not have all the mini games unlocked.

3. I have all souvenirs but one, which is the one right in between the cruise ship and the helicopter.... I have played all games in mini game mode that I have and every mode to play it in. I've beaten all the games in solo mode, I've played party cruise a million times as with the deluxe cruise... and I have over 28 thousand mileage points added up now and I've already bought everything in the item shop... so where is this last souvenir hiding and what am I supposed to do with all these friggen mileage points that I can't use???

Any help and answers would be greatly appreciated. These questions have been driving me nuts for months.
    John
    John
    Admin
    Admin

Help with Mario Party 7 ?? Empty Re: Help with Mario Party 7 ??

Post by John 7/6/2009, 8:17 pm

This isn't the right place for this. I'll move it to the General Chat section.
    SoulRed12
    SoulRed12

Post by SoulRed12 7/7/2009, 12:55 pm

Have you tried going to GameFAQs?

Unfortunately I've never played the game myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content