For all of your programming needs and wants.

What makes you laugh?

Mr. Moderator
    Stranger
    Stranger

What makes you laugh?

Post by Mr. Moderator on 11/17/2009, 5:31 pm

The topic is pretty self explanitory... What makes you laugh? Personally, I like laughing at the people that are trying to be funny. Only I laugh at them because they are acting (somtimes I wonder...) like idiots (aka, the jocks) not because they are actually funny.
    Mars

Re: What makes you laugh?

Post by Mars on 11/17/2009, 5:36 pm

A lot of things make me laugh... people say I laugh too much really... Gets me kicked out of a lot of funerals...
    dixee

Post by dixee on 11/17/2009, 7:52 pm

A good joke? Other than that, I laugh when people's English sucks. I laugh when I'm counting the number of times my friends can say 'like' in one train of thought. We were like going there and like all the like boys were like hey, do you wanna just, like, make the bus like shake? That's what I have to put up with on a regular basis.
    Other things that make me laugh is when karma strikes someone. Not that I believe in karma, but when people pay for making mistakes it's hard for me to hold my laughter.

Post by Mars on 11/17/2009, 8:20 pm

dixee wrote:We were like going there and like all the like boys were like hey, do you wanna just, like, make the bus like shake?

I knew someone back in highschool that did the same thing with um.
    Mr. Moderator
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Mr. Moderator on 11/17/2009, 8:24 pm

There are too many people that do that. But it is pretty fun to listen to.
    Eternal Quotes
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Eternal Quotes on 11/17/2009, 9:14 pm

I laugh at a lot of things. I used to laugh at everything when I was hyperactive little beast, but now I don't do that. Mostly because I know if I do laugh at certain things, I'll get laughed at.
    dixee

Post by dixee on 11/18/2009, 7:55 am

Eternal Quotes wrote:I laugh at a lot of things. I used to laugh at everything when I was hyperactive little beast, but now I don't do that. Mostly because I know if I do laugh at certain things, I'll get laughed at.
    Ah, see that's where I differ. I couldn't care less if people laugh at me. Either I deserve it or they have a different sense of humor than I do. If they want to laugh, I say let them.

Not that I've had a lot of people laugh at me, nor will I go out of my way to get laughed at. However, I'm confident enough in myself to get caught doing 'wacky' things and deal with it.

@Mars
    Oh, yeah. Um is a fun one to count too. The other words/phrases that get a lot of mileage with my friends are 'just,' 'you know,' and 'so yeah' or 'and yeah,' or an other variant with a different conjunction ended abruptly with yeah.

Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Eternal Quotes on 11/19/2009, 12:42 am

dixee wrote:However, I'm confident enough in myself to get caught doing 'wacky' things and deal with it.
    Ah, but that's where I differ! Being laughed at throughout middle school cut my self-confidence to stump. I have no confidence to display. tongue
    dixee

Post by dixee on 11/19/2009, 1:57 am

Eternal Quotes wrote:
    dixee wrote:However, I'm confident enough in myself to get caught doing 'wacky' things and deal with it.
    Ah, but that's where I differ! Being laughed at throughout middle school cut my self-confidence to stump. I have no confidence to display. tongue
    That's gotta suck. Now I spread empathy towards you. You are accepted here for who you are. Wink

Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Mr. Moderator on 11/19/2009, 6:21 pm

XD I get laughed at all the time. It's not because I go out of my way to make people laugh or because I'm funny, but because I'm so different from the people around me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2017, 5:54 pm