Coders Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all of your programming needs and wants.

3 posters

What do you watch?

SoulRed12
    SoulRed12

What do you watch? Empty What do you watch?

Post by SoulRed12 10/30/2009, 1:06 am

So what are your favorite TV shows?

Mine are Family Guy, Psych, NCIS, and the Mentalist.
    dixee
    dixee

What do you watch? Empty Re: What do you watch?

Post by dixee 10/30/2009, 1:32 am

My favorites are NCIS, 24, Lost, The Simpsons, Burn Notice and Castle.

I'll watch Numb3rs or The Forgotten or even the Disney channel if my family has it on and I'm not doing anything, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see any of those.

I thought that the Mentalist started out real well, but it started to go off on a tangent that bored me for some reason.
    SoulRed12
    SoulRed12

Post by SoulRed12 10/30/2009, 2:11 am

Ahh forgot Burn Notice and Castle! More of my favorites. I never really got into Lost or 24 for some reason (though they seem to be good shows), and...I don't really like the simpsons. Haha. (As I mentioned, I'm a family guy guy)

Yeah, Mentalist isn't really as good as it used to be IMO, but I still enjoy it. It just seems like Patrick went from a clever, quirky guy to a self-superior smartass...but I can't help still enjoying his character. It also kind of bugs me that the police practically does nothing in each episode, since Patrick always plays some sort of trick that they don't know anything about.

Numb3rs used to be one of my favorites, but it's become more of a cop show, losing the charm it once had when it was more about math. If they would only bring back Lou Diamond Phillips a bit more often, it would be a lot more awesome. Hehe.
    dixee
    dixee

Post by dixee 10/30/2009, 6:53 pm

Haha. Mentalist and Numb3rs have the opposite problem. In one, the Profiler makes the police look like idiots. Then, in the other, the main character isn't involved enough.

I really like the direction NCIS is going. It never varies too much from its core, but it seems fresh just about every episode. Plus, the dry humor is hilarious. I was excited about the spin-off NCIS LA when it was announced, but that turned out to be just a mediocre cop show, much to my digress.
    John
    John
    Admin
    Admin

Post by John 10/31/2009, 1:41 am

Personally, I enjoy Family Guy and Bleach. Yes, I watch anime. No, I don't watch it much. But I am just HOOKED on Bleach. Very interesting and very intense. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:28 am